Can we all please take a second to appreciate how insanely gorgeous the new Limited Edition Color Charge Collection from Revlon is?
This has hands-down got to be the boldest and brightest collection from Revlon we’ve seen yet! The new Limited Edition Revlon Color Charge Collection offers a wide range of colours and finishes to create endless beauty possibilities.
The collection is home to 29 new and unique *limited edition* products that will be sure to keep you busy trying new looks and styles.
Seriously though. Just look at it. The colours, the packaging, the products. This collection has really got it all.
These 29 fabulous new products can be broken down into the below:
- 8 new shades of Super Lustrous Lipstick (RRP$25.00)
- 4 new dhades of Super Lustrous Lip Lacquer (RRP$25.00)
- 2 new Lip Powder Palettes (RRP$21.00)
- 3 new shades of ColorStay Lipliner (RRP$25.00)
- 4 new shades of Loose Pigment (RRP$21.00)
- 2 new shades of ColorStay Skinny Liquid Liner (RRP$30.00)
- 1 new Liquid Illuminator (RRP$21.00)
- 1 new Highlighter (RRP$26.00)
- 4 new shades of Nail Enamel (RRP$17.00)
Our pick of the bunch would definitely have to be the Lip Powder Palettes – namely because they are the first lip palettes we’ve ever seen and tried!
These limited edition lip powder palettes are available in two different shade compacts: High Fever and Peach Pucker. Each features five metallic shades designed to customise and dramatise your lip look. These are best paired with your favourite Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick, gloss or liner for endless possibilities.
Plus, they are so much fun to put on!
You can find out more information about the products on the Revlon NZ website.
Have you tried any of the new Revlon Color Charge products yet? What did you think of them?
*Disclaimer: some of these products may have been sent to me for consideration. As always, all opinions are 100% my own. Please support the brands that support this blog.